The National Archive of Criminal Justice Data at the University of Michigan archives the NCVS data files to enable researchers to perform independent analyses.
What does NACJD stand for?
NACJD stands for National Archive of Criminal Justice Data
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NACJD in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Avionics Center Information System
- Navy Air Control & Identification System
- North American Cartographic Information Society (founded in 1980; Milwaukee, WI)
- NATO Communications & Information Systems Agency
- NATO Communications & Information Systems Committee
- NATO Communications and Information Systems Organization
- National Association of Channels of Information Technology
- National College of Information Technology
- Not a Clouds in the Sky
- Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice (est. 1989)
- Negative Acknowledgement
- North Atlantic Canoe and Kayak (New York)
- Negative Acknowledge/Repeat Requested
- Nantong Cosco Khi Ship Engineering Co Ltd (China)
- Nagarjuna Agrichem Limited (India)
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- Network Against Child Labour (est. 1990; South Africa)
- No Access Card Left (telephony)
- North American Coating Laboratories (Mentor, OH)
- Sodium Chloride (table salt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To overcome this obstacle, the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) and the National Archive of Criminal Justice Data (NACJD) have created a data file, the Law Enforcement Agency Identifiers Crosswalk.