ProQuest Information and Learning (Ann Arbor, MI), formerly Bell + Howell Information & Learning, has sold three business operating units to National Archive Publishing Company (NAPC; Ann Arbor, MI), a new company formed by four former ProQuest executives.
What does NAPC stand for?
NAPC stands for National Archive Publishing Company (Ann Arbor, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAPC
We have 61 other meanings of NAPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Air Pollution Background Network
- National Air Pollution Background Program
- National Association of Professional Baseball Players (former baseball league)
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (Durham, North Carolina)
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Association
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Club
- National Action Plan for Children (UN)
- National Aging in Place Council
- National Agricultural Policy Center (Damascus, Syria)
- National Anti-Poverty Commission
- National Association of Personnel Consultants
- National Association of Primary Care (UK)
- National Association of Proactive Consumers
- National Association of Prosecutor Coordinators
- Naval Air Priorities Office (US Navy)
- Naval Air Propulsion Center
- North American Aim Point Catalog
- North American Phonograph Company
- North American Poker Championship
- National Air Pollution Control Administration