The National Arab American Medical Association (NAAMA) announced Thursday that its 25th International Medical Convention will take place in Amman, June 25 Au 30, 2011.
What does NAAMA stand for?
NAAMA stands for National Arab American Medical Association (Birmingham, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAMA
- North American Association for Laser Therapy
- National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center (Wilberforce, Ohio)
- National Archaeological Anthropological Museum (Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles)
- National Association for Alternative Medicine
- National Association of Antique Malls
- National Association of Automobile Museums
- Nepali Asociation for Astronomical Mission (astronomy club)
- Netherlands-American Association of Minnesota (Cleveland, Minnesota)
- North Atlantic Aviation Museum (Gander, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Northwest African American Museum
- National Association of Ancient and Medieval Arts (New Zealand)
- Sodium 3-Acrylamido-3-Methylbutanoate
- Sodium 3-Acrylamido-3-Methylbutanoate (polymer science)
- National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center (Wilberforce, OH)
- North American Association of Medical Education and Communication Companies (Birmingham, AL)
- National Association of Advanced Motorcycle Instructors (United Kingdom)
- Nederlands Antilliaans Arubaans Migratie Instituut (Dutch: Dutch Antillean Aruban Migration Institute)
- North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (Texas A&M University)
- National Association of Abandoned Mine Land Programs
- National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Arab American Medical Association is not aware of any reports of widespread or systematic problems of Arab American physicians, either with the public, patients, or colleagues, said Ellen Potter, executive director of the NAAMA.