796, the Natural Stock Conservation Act of 2005, which seeks to amend the National Aquaculture Act of 1980.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Aquaculture Act of 1980
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Aeronautics Association
- National Aerosol Association
- National AfterSchool Association
- National Agents Alliance (marketing)
- National Aggregates Association
- National Airports Authority (India)
- National Airworthiness Authorities (Canada)
- National Anthropological Archives (Suitland, MD)
- National Apartment Association, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Aphasia Association
- National Aquaculture Association
- National Arborist Association (now Tree Care Industry Association)
- National Archery Association
- National Archives of Australia
- National Artist Award (Philippines)
- National Asphalt Association
- National Assessment Agency (UK)
- National Association of Accountants
- National Association of Attorneys (est. 1989; Smithtown, NY)
- National Athletic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murkowski has introduced a bill to amend the National Aquaculture Act of 1980 to prohibit the issuance of permits for marine aquaculture facilities until requirements for such permits are enacted into law.