The residential rental experts, who specialise in the city centre apartment market, have become a fully licensed operator under the National Approved Letting Scheme.
What does NALS stand for?
NALS stands for National Approved Letting Scheme (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NALS
We have 22 other meanings of NALS in our Acronym Attic
- North American Labour Party (political group; Canada)
- Nacht Domain-, Leucine-Rich Repeat-, and PYD-Containing Protein 3
- National American Legion Press Association (West Seneca, NY)
- North American Liturgy Resources (est. 1970)
- Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (Norwegian: Kommunenes Sentralforbund)
- National African Language Resource Center (University of Wisconsin)
- North American Lionhead Rabbit Club
- National American Legion Riders Information Center
- National Adult Literacy Study
- National Adult Literacy Survey
- National Association of Legal Secretaries
- National Liaison Staff
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (nursing certification)
- North American Lily Society
- Native American Law Student Association (various universities)
- North American Land Sailing Association
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (India)
- National Asian Languages and Studies in Australian Schools
- National Association for the Legal Support of Alternative Schools (Santa Fe, NM)
- National Association of Legal Search Consultants
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is simple things like checking what customers have to say about the letting agent and making sure that the company is a member of an accreditation scheme such as the National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) which will contribute towards a good experience when r e n t i n g .
But don't worry, the nice National Approved Letting Scheme will help the homeless, soon-to-be ex-hubby somewhere to stay.
IF you or your offspring are preparing for a first term at university but haven't sorted out accommodation, a new leaflet published by the National Approved Letting Scheme could prove useful.
National Approved Letting Scheme members must have professional indemnity insurance and a complaints handling procedure for clients and tenants.
Dhuga, of Addington Way, Tividale, falsely claimed his firm was a member of the Property Ombudsman lettings and sales scheme, the OFT approved code, the National Approved Letting Scheme, Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme, the Association of Residential Letting Agents, and called it an "2010 Independent Award Winning Accredited Agency".