A new national antimicrobial resistance surveillance program in Singapore public hospitals that uses WHONET detected high levels of methicillin resistance among Staphylococcus aureus (35.
What does NARSP stand for?
NARSP stands for National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Program (est. 1991; Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARSP
- North American Regional Science Council
- North American Root Server Confederation
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- National Association of Retired Sears Employees
- Native American Recreation and Sport Institute (Indianapolis, IN; coach and youth director training)
- North American Remote Sensing Industries Association
- Natural Resources Information System (online database of all UK DFID-funded projects)
- Nebraska Ambulance Rescue Service Information System
- Navy Acquisition Reform Senior Oversight Council
- National Agricultural Research Strategic Plan
- National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Egypt; est. 1971)
- Nalidixic Acid-Resistant Salmonella Typhi (bacteria)
- National Association for Research in Science Teaching (Canada)
- Naval Air Rescue Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Research Strategy for Tropospheric Ozone
- Narrative Summary
- Navy Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- National Association of Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Directors
- National Annenberg Risk Survey of Youth (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Adult Reading Test (psychology; Nelson & Wilson)