Hosted by the China National Anti-Doping Agency (Chinada) and opened by Wada President John Fahey, the symposium was also attended by representatives from the five Asian Regional Anti-Doping Organisations and the Olympic Council of Asia.
What does NADA stand for?
NADA stands for National Anti-Doping Agency (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADA
We have 47 other meanings of NADA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Datum of 1927 (mapping)
- North American Datum of 1983 (mapping)
- Institutionen för Numerisk Analys och Datalogi
- National AAMCO Dealers Association
- National Aboriginal Diabetes Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association
- National Air Disaster Alliance
- National Alliance for the Development of Archery
- National Amateur Dodgeball Association
- National Anti Doping Agentur (German)
- National Association of Dental Assistants
- National Automobile Dealers Association
- Native Affairs Department Annual
- Native American Deacons Association (Great Falls, MT)
- Neighbors Against Drug Abuse (Calais, ME, USA)
- Network of Alcohol and Drug Agencies
- New Animal Drug Application
- New Art Dealers Alliance
- Nondetects and Data Analysis
- North American Dhrupad Association (Agoura, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The athletes could have been up to a two-year ban, but India's National Anti-Doping Agency disciplinary panel decided that "the athletes have been able to establish how the prohibited substance entered their body and that they bear no significant fault.
SIX female 400 metre runners who tested positive for drugs have been handed one-year bans, India's National Anti-Doping Agency has confirmed.
26, 2010 (TAP) - A framework agreement was signed, on Friday in Hammamet, between the National Anti-doping Agency (ANAD) and the National Medicine Control Laboratory (LNCMT) on the one hand, and the Spanish Anti-doping Agency on the other, with attendance of Youth, Sports and Physical Education Minister Samir Laabidi.
Six Indian weightlifters did not pass dope tests the World Anti-Doping Agency and National Anti-Doping Agency conducted in September 2009.
Because the injunction suspended the decision of the Belgian national anti-doping agency, the ITF said it was forced to lift the ban.
The government and National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) stand fully committed to WADA Code including the provisions related to International Standards of Testing and 'whereabouts' clause.