A partnership is also being developed with the National Amputee Golf Association to bring an amputee clinic to Fort Sill, Okla.
What does NAGA stand for?
NAGA stands for National Amputee Golf Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAGA
We have 20 other meanings of NAGA in our Acronym Attic
- Nitric Acid Grade
- Non-Acid Generating (mineralogy)
- Non-Anion Gap
- Northern Arabian Gulf
- Northfield Arts Guild (Minnesota)
- Numbering Advisory Group
- Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.
- National Advisory Group/Security Countermeasures
- Narrow Angle Gate Array
- National Association for Gifted Children
- North American Gamebird Association
- North American Grappling Association
- North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance
- National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders
- National Association of Guardians Ad Litem and Reporting Officers
- Assocition for Graduate Enrollment Management
- N-1-Naphthoyl-Glutamyl-5-Amino-2-Pyridinecarbonitrile (sweet-tasting compound)
- National Association of Gay Alcoholism Professionals (est. 1979)
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (Lenexa, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Amputee Golf Association started by 12 World War II Association veterans with limb loss incorporated in 1954 and supported by Professional Golf Association tion and U.
The National Amputee Golf Association recently awarded him with an academic scholarship.
The presentation was made during the 59th National Amputee Golf Association (NAGA) Invitational Championships & 9th Robinson Cup Matches at Orchard Valley Country Club in Aurora, Ill.
org NATIONAL AMPUTEE GOLF ASSOCIATION PO Box 23285 Milwaukee, WI 53223-0285 Phone: (800) 633-NAGA (6242) Web site: http://www.
The simple truth is it's best to wear your waders around fish and golf stories, unless it's the great story about the opportunities provided by the National Amputee Golf Association (NAGA) at their golf tournaments, "First Swing" seminars and "Learn to Golf" clinics nationwide.
This year the combination of skill, love of the game and competitive spirit, along with his sportsmanship and willingness to help others earned Roy the 2006 DAV National Commander's Trophy during the 58th National Amputee Golf Association (NAGA) Invitational Championships & 7th Robinson Cup Matches on Sept.