A New Fashioned Argument for Woman Suffrage, Address at the College Evening of the National American Woman Suffrage Association (Oct.
What does NAWSA stand for?
NAWSA stands for National American Woman Suffrage Association (suffragist movement, founded early 20th century)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Agricultural Workers Survey
- National Association of Women Solopreneurs
- National Association of Working Seniors
- National Auto Warranty Services
- Naval Air Weapons Station
- Naxos Animal Welfare Society (Greece)
- Nepalese Australian Welfare Society
- NetworkActiv Web Server
- NORAD Attack Warning System
- Northwest Area Water Supply Project (North Dakota)
- North Alamo Water Supply Corporation (Texas)
- Naval Warfare Simulation
- International Workshop on New Advances of Web Server and Proxy Technologies
- National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors
- National Animal Welfare Trust (UK)
- National Assessors and Workplace Trainers (Australia)
- National Association of Wastewater Transporters, Inc. (various locations)
- Native Abstract Windowing Toolkit (IBM)
- North American Water Trails (est. 1993; various locations)
- Northern Alberta Walleye Trail (fishing club; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1890, the NWSA merged with the more conservative American Woman Suffrage Association, creating the National American Woman Suffrage Association (NAWSA).
CHARACTERS Alice Paul, woman suffrage activist Lucy Burns, woman suffrage activist Ruza Wenclawska, an immigrant garment worker Reporter Senator Leighton Emily Leighton, his wife Carrie Chapman Cart, former president, National American Woman Suffrage Association President Woodrow Wilson Mabel, woman suffrage activist Judge Whittaker, prison warden Dr.
The Woman's Bible was officially disowned by the national American Woman Suffrage Association at its 1896 annual convention, and Stanton was not even invited to speak.
The National American Woman Suffrage Association (N.