Applicants must be current members of one of the following associations: * National Black Nurses Association * National Association of Hispanic Nurses * National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association * Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association * Philippine Nurses Association * National American Arab Nurses Association * American Association of Men in Nursing Please tell others about this program and be aware that applications are due August 10.
What does NAANA stand for?
NAANA stands for National American Arab Nurses Association (Dearborn Heights, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Agric Mechanisation Service Centre Operators (Ghana)
- National Association for the Advancement of Minorities in Technology
- North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy
- National Association for the Advocacy of Modern Zionism
- National Affiliate Advocacy Network (schools)
- Native American/Alaska Native
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Nepal (est. 1988; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- New Apprenticeship Authorisation Number
- Niederrhein Akademie/Academie Nederrijn (German: Lower School/Academy Nederrijn; Germany)
- Nottingham Area Artists Network (UK)
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.
- Northern Area Aboriginal Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- National Association Against Naked Short Selling
- National Action Against Obesity
- National Association of Amateur Oarsmen
- National Association of Artists' Organizations
- Navy Area Audit Office
- Network of Asian American Organizations (Austin, TX)
- Native American Association of Germany
- National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Brookline, MA)