To learn more about training programs for automotive service technicians and repairers, contact National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium West Virginia University 1100 Frederick Ln.
What does NAFTC stand for?
NAFTC stands for National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (Morgantown, WV)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFTC
We have 2 other meanings of NAFTC in our Acronym Attic
- Not A Freakin' Thing (polite form)
- New Zealand-Australia Free Trade Agreement
- North American Fareston versus Tamoxifen Adjuvant (breast cancer trial)
- North American Festival of Traditional Arts
- North American Foreign Trade Association
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- North American Free Trade Area
- North Atlantic Free Trade Area
- North American Federation of Temple Brotherhoods
- National Agri-Food Technology Centre (Canada)
- North American Fire Training Directors
- National Film and Television Institute (Ghana)
- National Association of Fundraising Ticket Manufacturers
- National Association of Field Training Officers
- National Alternative Fuels Training Program (West Virginia University)
- National Agriculture and Food Traceability System (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- National Association of Fleet Tug Sailors
- North American Federation of Temple Youth
- National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones (Washington, DC)
- National African Farmers Union (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wenatchee Valley College Automotive Technology faculty member Blake Murray attended the 2008 National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC) Clean Air and Energy Independence Conference in Asheville, N.
A new survey by the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium in Morgantown, W.
The National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC) has developed and is coordinating the National AFV Day Odyssey, an advanced technology and alternative fuel vehicle (AFV) public awareness event to be held April 2 at 57 locations nationwide, "with all sites meeting the same goals and objectives yet each local event individually tailored to meet local needs and local characteristics of the targeted audiences.