The Clinical Practitioner: National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers, Volume 3, # 8 June, 2008, 6-9.
What does NAPPP stand for?
NAPPP stands for National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAPPP
- North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (San Francisco, CA)
- National Association of Private Psychiatric Hospitals (US)
- National Pharmaceutical Product Index (database; South Africa)
- Naval Aviator Pilot Production Improvement
- Non-Abusive Psychological and Physical Intervention
- Tetrasodium Diphosphate Decahydrate
- National Property Performance Management Initiative (UK)
- National Association of Preferred Providers Organisations (RSA)
- North American Plant Protection Organization
- Nerve Agent Pretreatment Pyridostigmine, Oral, Sustained - Release
- National Association of Peer Program Professionals
- Native American Pueblo Parent Resources (Albuquerque, NM)
- Narcolepsy Action for Positive and Practical Solutions (patient support group; UK)
- National Association for the Preservation and Perpetuation of Storytelling
- National Association of Parent Partnership Staff (UK)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- National Association of Professional Process Servers
- North American Post-Poliomyelitis Pyridostigmine Study
- National Alliance for the Primary Prevention of Sharps Injuries
- Nalts Advocates for Partnership Placement on YouTube (Kevin Nalty; comedian)