org National Alliance of Market Developers April 20-23; Philadelphia; 908-561-4062; www.
What does NAMD stand for?
NAMD stands for National Alliance of Market Developers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAMD
We have 5 other meanings of NAMD in our Acronym Attic
- North Alabama Managed Care Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Nakamura Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Naples Asset Management Company LLC (Estero, FL)
- National Association of Minority Contractors of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- North American Marketing Company (Manchester, CT)
- National Association of Managed Care Physicians
- National Association of Managed Care Regulators
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National Association for Maternal and Child Welfare (UK)
- National Music Competition for Young Artists (Philippines)
- National Association of Marble Dealers
- National Association of Market Developers (Plainfield, NJ)
- National Association of Membership Development
- Naval Ammunition Depot (US Navy)
- Neutral/Alkaline Mine Drainage
- Not at My Desk (Internet slang)
- National Medical and Dental Association (South Africa)
- Navy Air and Missile Defense Command (US Navy)
- National Agricultural Marketing Development Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Association of Military Defense Lawyers
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Alliance of Market Developers will meet in Washington, D.