28-30 NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT PARTNERSHIPS 2012 National Conference Seattle, Wash.
What does NACEP stand for?
NACEP stands for National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (Syracuse, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACEP
We have 2 other meanings of NACEP in our Acronym Attic
- Netherlands America Commission for Educational Exchange
- North American Chinese Educational Foundation (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Northwest Area Childbirth Educators Forum (Portland, OR)
- National Constitutional Education Facilitative Committee
- National Association of Czech Environmental Engineers (Czech Republic)
- National Advisory Centre on Early Language Learning (UK)
- National Committee for Election Monitoring
- North American Conference on Elderly Mobility
- National Academy of Customs, Excise and Narcotics (Kolkata, India)
- National Advisory Committee on External Negotiations (est. 1997; Guyana)
- National Association of Campus English Press (South Korea)
- National Association of Certified Estate Planners
- Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Program (accreditation)
- North American Catholic Educational Programming Foundation (Johnston, RI)
- National Advisory Council for Environmental Policy and Technology
- National Association of Consulting Engineers of Slovenia (professional advisory group)
- National Association of Credential Evaluation Services
- Navy Aircrew Common Ejection Seat
- North American Contract Employee Services, Inc. (Issaquah, WA)
- National Center for Scientific and Technological Information (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
October 2010) Dual enrollment programs is the subject of a new report from the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships that documents the strategies that six states employ to ensure that college courses offered to high school students are of the same high quality and rigor as courses offered to matriculated college students.
The National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships is working to prevent future such occurrences by focusing on programs conducted on high-school campuses, said its president.