com) * National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations (www.
What does NABCO stand for?
NABCO stands for National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABCO
We have 2 other meanings of NABCO in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Black Catholic Administrators (Greenville, SC)
- National Association of Branch Campus Administrators (Tulsa, OK)
- North American Booster Club Association (volunteer organization)
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (New Delhi, India; Quality Council of India)
- North American-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Boards Commissions and Councils of Catholic Education (aka National Catholic Education Association Department of Boards and Councils)
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners
- North American Bird Conservation Initiative
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
- National Air Balance Company, Inc (Fremont, CA)
- National Association of Breast Cancer Organizations
- National Association of Building Co-Operatives
- National Banner Co Inc. (Dallas, TX, USA)
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages Companies of Europe
- North American Bear Company
- North American Bear Company, Inc.
- North American Breaker Co., Inc.
- North American Bridge Company
- North American Bat Conservation Partnership
- North American Border Collie Rescue Network (Ithaca, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From October 17 to 20, Pink Ribbons holds a series of concerts at Dance Theater Workshop in New York City to benefit the efforts of the National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations (NABCO) for breast cancer prevention, education, and research.