18-22 THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF BLACK SCHOOL EDUCATORS 37TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE Indiana Convention Center Indianapolis Web: nabse.
What does NABSE stand for?
NABSE stands for National Alliance of Black School Educators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NABSE in our Acronym Attic
- Nomenclature for the Analysis and Comparison of Science Budgets and Programmes
- NORAD Airborne Battle Staff
- Normoactive Bowel Sounds
- North American Baptist Seminary (now Sioux Falls Seminary; South Dakota)
- North American Benthological Society
- North American Bluebird Society
- Native American Business Student Association (New Mexico)
- Network for Analytical and Bioassay Services in Africa
- National Association of Black Substance Abuse Workers
- National Association of Black Scuba Divers, Inc
- National Association for Business Service Management
- National Association of Black Supplementary Schools (UK)
- National Association of British Schools in Spain
- NATO Air Base SATCOM System
- National Advisory Board on Science and Technology (Canada)
- National Association of Buffalo Soldiers and Troopers Motorcycle Clubs
- Navy Adult Basic Skills Training Program
- National Association of Black Social Workers
- National Association for Beginning Teachers (Henderson, NV)
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees (est. 1982)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's critical that federal and state policymakers stay the course and not be swayed by what are often politically motivated attacks on a law that's starting to spark real changes in the lives of kids," Kati Haycock, director of the Education Trust, declared in a joint statement with the National Alliance of Black School Educators when states released their 2003-2004 student achievement results.
Hornsby, president of the National Alliance of Black School Educators, offers his explanation for support among minorities for school choice plans.
Manuel Espinoza, CPA - CEO, Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting (ALPFA) --Antonio Flores - President & CEO, Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities (HACU) --Margaret Gonzalez - President, International Association of Hispanic Meeting Professionals (IAHMP) and Managing Editor, Hispanic Meetings & Travel --Ampy Kollman-Moore - Owner, International Business Consultants --Quentin Lawson - Executive Director, National Alliance of Black School Educators --David Lizarraga - Chairman of the Board, U.
This year, Road Scholar will award the scholarship to a Black educator with at least 10 years of experience who is also a member of the National Alliance of Black School Educators, a professor of African-American studies or a faculty member of a historically Black college or university.
Lawson, who currently serves as Executive Director of the National Alliance of Black School Educators (NABSE), brings over 30 years of experience in educational policy development and management in the public, private and non-profit sectors.