According to a 2008 survey of 2,138 parents, officials with the National Alliance for Youth Sports found that 29 percent of respondents had witnessed a physical confrontation involving coaches, officials or parents at a practice or game.
What does NAYS stand for?
NAYS stands for National Alliance for Youth Sports
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAYS
- National Advanced Youth Leader Experience (Boy Scouts of America)
- Native American Youth Ministries (Glendale, AZ; Christian mission organization)
- National Association of Young Music Merchants
- North American Youth Net
- National Association of Youth Organisations (South Africa)
- National Assembly of Youth Organisations of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- National Association of Young People In Care (UK)
- North American Young Riders Championships (equine)
- National Association for Year Round Education
- North American Yacht Racing Union
- North American Youth Sports (Green Bay, WI)
- North Andover Youth Services
- Notary at Your Service (various locations)
- Navegacion y Servicios Aereos Canarios (Spanish: Canarian Navigation and Aerial Services)
- North Area Youth Soccer Association (Liverpool, NY)
- North American Youth Sport Institute
- National Aboriginal Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy (Canada)
- Newly Arrived Youth Support Services (Australia Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs)
- National Association of Youth Theatres (UK)
- No Affiliation, Yada, Yada (means you are not with the company you are talking about)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lastly, the partnership with the National Alliance for Youth Sports, Inc.
parents are required to take a sportsmanship course developed by the National Alliance for Youth Sports and sign a code of conduct.