The National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD) has introduced the Schizophrenia Research Forum, an Internet site that allows researchers to discuss new findings on schizophrenia and related disorders, as well as check out online resources and share reagents and other specialized lab materials.
What does NARSD stand for?
NARSD stands for National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NARSD in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Amateur Radio Societies Association (UK)
- National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Affective Disorders
- National Alliance for the Research of Schizophrenia and Depression
- National Association for Research on Schizophrenia and Affective Disorders (Great Neck, NY)
- National Advanced Remote Sensing Application Program (USGS)
- National Animal Rescue and Sheltering Coalition (various organizations)
- National Applied Resource Sciences Center (now National Science and Technology Center; US DOI)
- National Association of Reinforcing Steel Contractors (Fairfax, VA)
- North American Regional Science Council
- North American Root Server Confederation
- National Association of Retired Sears Employees
- Native American Recreation and Sport Institute (Indianapolis, IN; coach and youth director training)
- North American Remote Sensing Industries Association
- Natural Resources Information System (online database of all UK DFID-funded projects)
- Nebraska Ambulance Rescue Service Information System
- Navy Acquisition Reform Senior Oversight Council
- National Agricultural Research Strategic Plan
- National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Program (est. 1991; Australia)
- National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Egypt; est. 1971)
- Nalidixic Acid-Resistant Salmonella Typhi (bacteria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Work for this article was supported partly by National Institutes of Health training grant 5 T32 MH 13043 and National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Independent Investigator award.
html National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD) 60 Cutter Mill Road, Suite 404 Great Neck, NY 11021 Phone: (516) 829-0091 Internet: http://www.