The fourth annual analysis "Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws" from the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools (NAPCS), a national nonprofit committed to advancing the charter school movement, is designed to support the creation of high-quality public charter school options, especially for at-risk students.
What does NAPCS stand for?
NAPCS stands for National Alliance for Public Charter Schools (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPCS
- North American Personal Construct Network (psychology)
- National Asian Pacific Catholic Organization
- New Airport Projects Co-Ordination Office (Hong Kong)
- North American Publishing Company
- Native American Program College of Engineering (now known as Native American Program School of Engineering)
- National Petroleum Company of Nigeria
- National Association for Pet Container Resources
- National Association for Plastic Container Recovery (now National Association for PET Container Resources)
- National Association of Purchasing Card Professionals
- North American Primary Care Research Group
- National Association of Postpartum Care Services
- North American Product Classification System (est. 1999)
- National Association of Parents with Children in Special Education
- National Air Pollution Control Technical Advisory Committee
- National Association for the Promotion of Community University (Taiwan)
- Northwest Association of Private Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Public Child Welfare Administrators
- National Academy for Professional Driving
- National Academy of Police Diving (est. 1988)
- National Association of Pallet Distributors (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools (NAPCS, 2012) states that the demand for charter schools is far outpacing the supply in most communities.
To help, the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools has developed a detailed toolkit.
May 1-5 National Charter Schools Week, a celebration sponsored by the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools.