The National Alliance for Health Information Technology (Alliance) has added March 24 to April 9, 2008, as a second public comment period on completed work towards defining five health IT terms.
What does NAHIT stand for?
NAHIT stands for National Alliance for Health Information Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAHIT in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Homeownership Initiative (homeownership assistance; various states)
- Non-Accidental Head Injury
- North American Hydraulics Incorporated
- North American Historians of Islamic Art (New York, NY)
- National Adolescent Health Information Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- Noor Al Houda Islamic College (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- National Association of Home Inventory Professionals (Hebron, Connecticut)
- Native American and Hispanics Internship Program
- Nancy A. Humphreys Institute for Political Social Work (Connecticut)
- National Animal Health Information System
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Noise-Averaged Hermitian-Jacobi Fast Subspace Tracking (algorithm)
- N-Acyl-Homoserine Lactone (microbiology)
- North American Hockey League
- Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association
- National Animal Health Laboratory Network
- National Association of Hispanic and Latino Studies (Scarborough, ME)
- National Arts and Humanities Month
- National Association of Hosiery Manufacturers
- Native American Heritage Month