com National Alliance for Autism Research (Has merged with Autism Speaks) www.
What does NAAR stand for?
NAAR stands for National Alliance for Autism Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAR
We have 2 other meanings of NAAR in our Acronym Attic
- North American Airlines Public Relations Association (commercial airlines)
- National Association of Adult Placement Services (UK)
- National Association of Asian Probation Staff (UK)
- Navy Aerosol Analysis and Prediction System
- National Association of Adult Protective Service Administrators
- North American Amateur Paintball Sports Association
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring (India)
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Network (Turkey)
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- National Administration Apele Romane (Romanian: National Administration Romanian Waters)
- National Assembly against Racism (UK)
- Next Available Agent Routing
- Northern Arizona Association of Realtors (Flagstaff, AZ)
- North American Action Research Alliance
- National African American Reparations Commission
- National Asian American Republican Coalition (Bethesda, MD)
- North Atlantic Argo Regional Center (France)
- National Agricultural Aviation Research & Education Foundation
- National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees
- Namulonge Agricultural and Animal Research Institute (Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There certainly isn't a shortage of environmental suspects that may play a role in autism," notes Andy Shih, chief science officer of the National Alliance for Autism Research in Princeton, N.
Eric London, of the National Alliance for Autism Research (NAAR).
A unique collaboration exists between the Autism Society of Iowa and the Iowa Donor Network as a result of a grant from the National Alliance for Autism Research (NAAR).