com)-- Biofuels expert takes new role at Los Alamos National Laboratory The National Alliance for Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts (NAABB), a consortium of leading scientists and engineers from universities, private industry, and national laboratories led by the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announced Executive Director, Jose Olivares has been selected to serve as Division Leader for the Bioscience Division, a central hub for biotechnology development at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).
What does NAABB stand for?
NAABB stands for National Alliance for Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAABB in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Air Ambulance Services (Great Britain)
- National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium
- National Architectural Accreditation Board
- National Architecture Accrediting Board (Washington, DC)
- National Archival Appraisal Board (Canada)
- National Association of Animal Breeders
- Native American Advisory Board (Washington and Idaho)
- North America Advisory Board (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International)
- National Arab American Business Association
- Northeastern Alberta Aboriginal Business Association (Canada)
- National Association of Alternative Benefit Consultants
- National Association of America's Benevolence Club (est. 2003)
- Northamptonshire Action Against Business Crime (UK)
- Norfolk Asian American Basketball League (Virginia)
- National Association of Amateur Ball Players
- North American Association for Belarusian Studies
- Not Always Afloat But Safe Aground (marine term used to describe berths in tidal waters)
- National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment
- National Accessible Apartment Clearinghouse
- National Agricultural Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Alliance for Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts (NAABB) consortium was created in early 2009 through an association of academic institutions, industrial partners, and national laboratories, led through the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St.