It is now inevitable that the bitter divisions over the devolution of the immense presidential powers between the two principal partners in the coalition--the National Alliance Party of Kenya (NAK) and the Liberal Democratic Party(LDP)--will be shunted aside as the various factions close ranks in an effort to present a united front.
What does NAPK stand for?
NAPK stands for National Alliance Party of Kenya
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPK
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (Calabasas, CA)
- Network Application Programming Interface Layer
- National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers
- National Petroleum Investment Management Services (Nigeria)
- National Association for Program Information and Performance Measurement
- National Aging Programs Information System
- National Agricultural Pest Information System
- Natural Products Information System
- North American Plastics Industry Study
- National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (UK)
- Njarange Area Project Kenya
- North American ParaKart Racing Association (napkra.org
- National Air Photo Library (Canada)
- National Amateur Pool League (New York, NY)
- National Association for Printing Leadership
- National Association of Printers and Lithographers
- Network Amateur Poker League (Indianapolis, IN)
- Network Architecture and Performance Lab
- Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
- North American Paintball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Alliance Party of Kenya (NAK), a coalition of 13 political parties seeking to form the next government, announced in October that it would not respect the deal.
Elsewhere, a group of senior opposition leaders have launched their own alliance called the National Alliance Party of Kenya to fight the elections.