As recommended by the National Allergy Bureau, they conducted volumetric sampling for pollen in grains/[m.
What does NAB stand for?
NAB stands for National Allergy Bureau
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAB
We have 144 other meanings of NAB in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Anti-Air Warfare System
- North American Architectural Woodwork Standards (est. 2017)
- North American Association of Wardens & Superintendents
- National Automobile and Allied Workers' Union (now known as National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa)
- Nahj Al-Balaghah (Islam; speeches and letters by Ali ibn Abi Talib)
- Name and Address Book
- Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound
- National Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- National Accreditation Board (Ghana)
- National Advisory Board
- National Alliance of Businessmen
- National Assessment Bank (Scottish education)
- National Association for Blind
- National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators
- National Association of Broadcasters
- National Association of the Blind
- National Australia Bank Limited (est. 1893)
- NATO Appeals Board
- Naval Advanced Base (US Navy)
- Naval Air/Amphibious Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALLERGY ALERT The National Allergy Bureau compiles pollen and mold counts from certified stations across the nation and reports them to local media outlets.
The National Allergy Bureau classifies anything over 200 grains of pollen per cubic meter as "very high.
Jean Jensen, certified clinical research coordinator and certified pollen counter with the National Allergy Bureau, says she is not aware of any clinical research showing honey to be an effective anti-allergen and doubts bee pollen would be particularly effective at curing allergies.