For example, we have shown in previous research the feasibility and effectiveness of incorporating personalized feedback regarding alcohol use into National Alcohol Screening Day (Benson, Ambrose, Mulfinger, & Correia, 2004; Henslee et al.
What does NASD stand for?
NASD stands for National Alcohol Screening Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASD
We have 38 other meanings of NASD in our Acronym Attic
- North American Sprint Car Poll
- National Association of Senior Companion Project Directors
- National Association of Specialist Computer Retailers (UK)
- North American Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi (US Navy)
- National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities (Quincy, MA)
- National Association for State Community Services Programs
- Northwest Association of Schools Colleges and Universities
- National Association of State Chartered Credit Union Supervisors
- National Ag Safety Database
- National Association of Schools of Dance
- National Association of Securities Dealers
- Naval Air Station Dallas, Texas
- Naval Aviation Supply Depot
- Nazareth Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Network Accessible Storage Device
- Network Account Support Division (Sprint)
- Network Attached Storage Device
- Norristown Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- North American Suppliers Directory
Samples in periodicals archive:
April is here, and with it comes National Alcohol Awareness Month (and National Alcohol Screening Day on April 7).
National Alcohol Screening Day (NASD) is the nation's largest and most visible community-based intervention targeting alcohol misuse.