Participating on the panel "The Great Masquerade: Deregulation Disguised as Privatization" are: * Dan Gwadosky, Director of the Maine State Liquor & Lottery Commission and National Alcohol Beverage Control Association (NABCA) Board Chairman .
What does NABCA stand for?
NABCA stands for National Alcohol Beverage Control Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABCA
We have 2 other meanings of NABCA in our Acronym Attic
- New Albany Ballet Company (Ohio)
- North American Banding Council
- North American Baptist College
- North American Beauceron Club
- North American Bengali Conference
- North American Bison Cooperative
- North American Blueberry Council
- North American Boxing Council
- North American Bridge Championships (American Contract Bridge League tournament)
- North American Broadcasting Co. (various locations)
- National Association of Black Catholic Administrators (Greenville, SC)
- National Association of Branch Campus Administrators (Tulsa, OK)
- North American Booster Club Association (volunteer organization)
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (New Delhi, India; Quality Council of India)
- North American-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Boards Commissions and Councils of Catholic Education (aka National Catholic Education Association Department of Boards and Councils)
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners
- North American Bird Conservation Initiative
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
- National Air Balance Company, Inc (Fremont, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding is provided via a grant from the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association (NABCA).
The National Alcohol Beverage Control Association (NABCA) has commended President Obama for choosing Chuck Hurley to head the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
August Busch IV emphatically denied that at the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association Conference in LaQuinta, CA, where he made the announcement.
Two Cheers Editorial Advisory Board representatives met in Alexandria, VA, earlier this spring in an informal session with top National Alcohol Beverage Control Association (NABCA) officials and several key state commissioners.
O'Neil will be directly responsible for managing the relationship with the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association (NABCA) Board of Directors.