Airports Canada is an annual gathering for the airport leaders of the Canadian Airports Council, whose 45 members and 150 airports include all of Canada's National Airports System airports and most major regional and municipal airports.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Airports System (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Acceptance Scheme for CPDW (EU)
- National Accessibility Scheme
- National Account Services (various companies)
- National Accreditation Standards (Australia)
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Advanced Systems
- National Aerodynamic Simulator
- National Aerospace Standard (Department of Defense)
- National Aircraft Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report also shares information on the Canadian Airport System and provides case studies on thirteen of the 26 Canadian airports in the National Airports System.