New Delhi, June 8 ( ANI ): Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh on Friday set up a committee to determine the inter-se seniority of all employees in different cadres of erstwhile National Airports Authority (NAA) and International Airports Authority (IAA) which got merged into the Airports Authority of India (AAI).
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Airports Authority (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- Nashville Auto Auction (Nashville, TN)
- National Aboriginal Alliance
- National Academy of Arts (Bulgaria)
- National Academy on Aging
- National Accreditation Authority
- National Aeronautics Association
- National Aerosol Association
- National AfterSchool Association
- National Agents Alliance (marketing)
- National Aggregates Association
- National Airworthiness Authorities (Canada)
- National Anthropological Archives (Suitland, MD)
- National Apartment Association, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Aphasia Association
- National Aquaculture Act of 1980
- National Aquaculture Association
- National Arborist Association (now Tree Care Industry Association)
- National Archery Association
- National Archives of Australia
- National Artist Award (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A A A The Ministry called on passengers to check on their flights before going to airports with their airlines or at the call center of the National Airports Authority 081.
Kaberuka was also received by the management of the National Airports Authority (ONDA).
A A A The ministry called on passengers to check on their flights before going to airports with their airlines or at the call center of the National Airports Authority 081.
The objective is to reach a capacity of 32 million passengers by 2012, with current capacity at 23 million, OBG quoted CEO of the Moroccan National Airports Authority (Office National Des AE[umlaut]roports, ONDA), Abdelhanine Benallou as saying.
Much to the surprise of everyone, the first new company to announce ils intention to break TAP's monopoly was Portway Handling of Portugal, a joint venture between the national airports authority, Aeroportos de Portugal (ANA), and Frankfurt airport's ground handling arm, FAG.
Abdelhanine Benallou, the CEO of the Moroccan National Airports Authority (Office National Des AE[umlaut]roports, ONDA) told OBG that the objective is to reach a capacity of 32m passengers by 2012, with current capacity at 23m.