New York (AirGuideBusiness - Airline Finance News North America) Nov 4, 2012 Avgas transition is moving forward In a move that signals continuing support to transition away from avgas, the Federal Aviation Administration recently announced it will open a Fuels Program Office to provide "technical expertise and strategic direction in the planning, management and coordination of activities related to aviation fuels," according to the National Air Transportation Association.
What does NATA stand for?
NATA stands for National Air Transportation Association (Alexandria, VA, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATA
We have 68 other meanings of NATA in our Acronym Attic
- Nucleic Acid Technology
- Nucleic Acid Testing (blood test)
- Number of Atoms
- Nuorten Ääni -toimitus (Finnish: Young Voice Delivery)
- National Association of Towns and Townships
- Network Address Translation - Protocol Translation
- Network Address Translation / Firewall
- N-Acetyl Transferase 1
- N-Acetyl Transferase 2
- Narcotic Addict Treatment Act of 1974
- National Airedale Terrier Association
- National Association for Theological Accreditation
- National Association of Temple Administrators
- National Association of Testing Authorities (Australia)
- National Association of Transportation Advertising
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Nebraska Airedale Terrier Association
- Nebraska Art Teachers Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys (Lincoln, NE)
- North Alabama Tourist Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, all ground support staff are qualified by the National Air Transportation Association s Safety 1st Professional Line Service Training scheme.
He's now on the National Petroleum Council and is chairman of the National Air Transportation Association.
Cygnus Business Media (Westport, CT) has acquired "AS3, the Aviation Services and Suppliers Super Show" from the National Air Transportation Association (NATA; Alexandria, VA) and The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA; Washington, D.
The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is looking for American airports that want money