However, breaches of the National Air Quality Strategy objectives on nitrogen dioxide had been confirmed at roadside locations in Sedgley and Brierley Hill.
What does NAQS stand for?
NAQS stands for National Air Quality Strategy (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAQS
We have 2 other meanings of NAQS in our Acronym Attic
- North American Quake League (gaming)
- Norwegian Association of Quality and Leadership
- National Air Quality Management Programme (South Africa)
- North American Quarry News (trade magazine for the aggregates, hot-mixed asphalt, and ready-mixed)
- National Air Quality Objectives (UK)
- National Association of Quick Printers
- North American QSO Party (National Contest Journal HF radio competition)
- Numerical Air Quality Prediction (system)
- Nevada Air Quality Regulation
- National Air Quality Standard (UK)
- National Award for Quality Schooling (Australia)
- Northern Australia Quarantine Strategy
- Normalisation Quality Assurance System Information and Security
- National Academic Quiz Tournaments, LLC
- Name Authority Record (library catalogues)
- Narita International Airport (Tokyo)
- National Advertising Revenue (UK television)
- National Air Race (1920-1949)
- National Alliance for Reconstruction (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Asbestos Registry
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The standards are part of a national air quality strategy designed to reduce the sulfur content in gasoline and diesel fuel supplies, to coincide with international fuel quality standards, and to improve the overall quality and environmental performances of vehicles operating in Mexico.
The city council noted that the national Air Quality Strategy requires local authorities to monitor air quality to determine whether government air quality objectives are likely to be met by the end of next year.
His reduction of targets for air quality from those set by the UK Standards National Air Quality Strategy to lower EU targets could be a risk to health, the committee said.