Because of the traffic flow, nitrogen dioxide levels in parts of Caerphilly town are failing national air quality objectives and continuous monitoring is taking place to assess the situation, particularly prominent in a small area of White Street and Bartlett Street.
What does NAQO stand for?
NAQO stands for National Air Quality Objectives (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- North American Quitline Consortium (telephone quitting support for tobacco users)
- North American QRP CW Club
- North American Quality Circle Convention (annual workers' competiton)
- North American Quilling Guild
- National Agriculture Quarantine and Inspection Authority (Papua New Guinea)
- National Air Quality Information Archive (UK)
- North American Quake League (gaming)
- Norwegian Association of Quality and Leadership
- National Air Quality Management Programme (South Africa)
- North American Quarry News (trade magazine for the aggregates, hot-mixed asphalt, and ready-mixed)
- National Association of Quick Printers
- North American QSO Party (National Contest Journal HF radio competition)
- Numerical Air Quality Prediction (system)
- Nevada Air Quality Regulation
- National Air Quality Standard (UK)
- National Air Quality Strategy (UK)
- National Award for Quality Schooling (Australia)
- Northern Australia Quarantine Strategy
- Normalisation Quality Assurance System Information and Security
- National Academic Quiz Tournaments, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
This involves measuring air pollution and trying to predict how it will change in the next few years, with the aim of ensuring that national air quality objectives will be achieved throughout the UK.
Mr Parker said Liverpool, like many other large conurbations, was facing a challenge to meet national air quality objectives set down by the Government.