In this context, France's ADPI was named as the subcontracting consultant to the Cairo Airport Authority (CAA) to construct a new runway and to the National Air Navigation Services Company (NANSC) to build the new control tower.
What does NANSC stand for?
NANSC stands for National Air Navigation Services Company (aviation safety; Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NANSC
- Northern Affairs and National Resources (Canada)
- NACSE (National Association of Communications Systems Engineers) Associate Network Specialist (professional certification)
- National Analgesic Nephropathy Study
- National Association of Nigerian Students (est. 1980)
- Naval Air Navigation School (US Navy)
- Neuron and Network Simulator
- North American N Scale (model railroading)
- Northern Arizona Normal School
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience Student Association
- Non-Aspirin Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- National Aquatic Nuisance Species Clearinghouse (Brockport, NY)
- North American Neuromuscular Study Club
- North American Network for the Solidarity Economy
- National Association of Niger State Students
- National Academy for Nuclear Training (Nuclear Energy Institute)
- National Association of Nephrology Technicians (est. 1983; Dayton, OH)
- National Association of Nephrology Technologists and Technicians
- New Approaches to Neuroblastoma Therapy
- Non-Adherent Non-T Cell
- Not Ant (.NET tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New technology, such as satellite CNS, enables a lot of Middle East countries to restructure their ATC units and their airspace, said Ehab Abdel Galil, air traffic controller at the National Air Navigation Services Company (NANSC) in Egypt.
The Egyptian National Air Navigation Services Company (NANSC) is to be supplied with en route navigation equipment.