Harry Truman signed Public Law 722 in 1946, establishing the Smithsonian's National Air Museum to memorialize the development of aviation; collect, preserve, and display aeronautical equipment; and provide educational material for the study of aviation.
What does NAM stand for?
NAM stands for National Air Museum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAM
We have 149 other meanings of NAM in our Acronym Attic
- N-Accumulator Multiplier (computing)
- Name and Address Module (telephony)
- Namibia (ISO Country code)
- Nampa (Amtrak station code; Nampa, ID)
- Nashville Association of Musicians
- National Account Manager
- National Account Manager(s)
- National Agency for Medicines (Finland)
- National Agronomy Manual
- National AIDS Manual (UK)
- National American Miss (pageant)
- National Annual Meeting (various organizations)
- National Apostolate of Maronites
- National Army Museum (United Kingdom)
- National Assembly Member (various nations)
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Atomic Museum (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- National Automobile Museum
- Naval Aircraft Modification (US Navy)
- Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal
Samples in periodicals archive:
50 s/h) from 61 Bellevue St, Guelph, ON, N1G 1E9 or the National Air Museum gift shop By Les Peate For some reason, pilots seem a much more literary bunch than other aircrew members.
The National Air Museum was established by law in 1946.