cc * 703-358-8063 National Air Carrier Association, founded in 1962, is composed of 17 air carriers, certificated under Title 14 CFR Part 121.
What does NACA stand for?
NACA stands for National Air Carrier Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACA
We have 99 other meanings of NACA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuveen CA Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund (stock symbol)
- National Agency Check and Inquiry
- National Advisory Committee on Acute Exposure Guideline Levels (chemical substances)
- National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council
- National Academy of Chiropractic Assistants
- National Action Committee on AIDS (Nigeria)
- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
- National Advisory Council on Aging
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (Nigeria)
- National Agricultural Chemicals Association
- National Animal Control Association
- National Association for Cancer Awareness (Oman)
- National Association of Campus Activities
- National Association of Chinese-Americans
- National Association of Chiropractic Attorneys
- National Association of Christian Athletes
- National Association of Collection Agents (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Construction Auditors (Chesterfield, VA)
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Association of Cost Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Air Carrier Association said many of aircrafts operated by new airline companies in the country has made landings more than 70,000 times The country has 28 airlines operating around 300 aircraft of various types.
Priddy is president of the National Air Carrier Association.
Ron Keith, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Ron Priddy, National Air Carrier Association, Inc.
The Indonesian National Air Carrier Association (INACA) has played down the concerns, stating that discounting was part of healthy competition.
The government allows the National Air Carrier Association (INACA) and five Indonesian airline companies to raise the air transport fare but not more than US$ 0.