The workshop on "Incorporating Agricultural Service Providers into Demonstration and Dissemination Activities in Rural Pakistan" was held at National Agriculture Research Centre (NARC).
What does NARC stand for?
NARC stands for National Agriculture Research Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARC
We have 127 other meanings of NARC in our Acronym Attic
- North American Reptile Breeders Conference
- Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority
- Nagasi Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Multi-Purpose Cooperative (Philippines)
- Network of Asian River Basin Organizations (Japan)
- National Association of Railway Business Women
- Narcotics (officer)
- Nashua Area Radio Club (Nashua, NH)
- National Abaca Research Center (Leyte State University)
- National Access and Rescue Centre (Kendal, Cumbria, UK)
- National Advertising Review Council
- National Amateur Retriever Championship
- National Association for Retarded Children
- National Association of Regional Councils
- National Avian Research Center
- National Rainbow Coalition (Kenyan political party)
- National Rainbow Coalition (UK)
- Native American Resource Center
- Navy Automatic Relay Controller
- Nepal Agricultural Research Council
- Neural Apoptosis-Regulated Convertase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ikhlaq said that the National Institute of Health (NIV), National Veterinary Laboratory (NVL) and National Agriculture Research Centre (NARC) often ignored test sampling of adulterated food items, which goes against their duty.
DISCUSSANT: Ikram Saeed National Agriculture Research Centre, Islamabad.
Seedless varieties of mandarin have been developed in Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB) and Citrus Research Institute (CRI), Sargodha, an Agriculture Scientist at National Agriculture Research Centre (NARC), Hafeez-ur-Rehman told.
ISLAMABAD, February 08, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Federal Minister for Food and Agriculture, Nazar Muhammad Gondal, here on Monday inaugurated the newly upgraded Grain Quality Testing Laboratory (GQTL) at National Agriculture Research Centre (NARC).
In his address, Director General National Agriculture Research Centre, Dr.
There are two exotic and 26 indigenous fish species in Pakistan, according to Aquaculture Fisheries Research Institute, National Agriculture Research Centre Islamabad.
The Federal Minister was talking to researchers at the seminar, Seventy and Above held at National Agriculture Research Centre (NARC), Islamabad .