The Finnish competent authority, the National Agency for Medicines, in their guidance (Normative Guideline 3/2005) strictly interpreted the definition of a system or procedure pack to meet the conditions specified in Article 12, paragraph 2.
What does NAM stand for?
NAM stands for National Agency for Medicines (Finland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAM
We have 149 other meanings of NAM in our Acronym Attic
- National Assisted Living Week (National Center for Assisted Living; Washington, DC)
- North American Locomotive Works
- Norton Anthology of Literature by Women (W.W. Norton and Company)
- N-Accumulator Multiplier (computing)
- Name and Address Module (telephony)
- Namibia (ISO Country code)
- Nampa (Amtrak station code; Nampa, ID)
- Nashville Association of Musicians
- National Account Manager
- National Account Manager(s)
- National Agronomy Manual
- National AIDS Manual (UK)
- National Air Museum
- National American Miss (pageant)
- National Annual Meeting (various organizations)
- National Apostolate of Maronites
- National Army Museum (United Kingdom)
- National Assembly Member (various nations)
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Atomic Museum (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Finland's National Agency for Medicines has begun to publish product information about drugs at its web site.