What does NAAI stand for?
NAAI stands for National Agency for Attracting Investment (Moldova)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAAI
We have 4 other meanings of NAAI in our Acronym Attic
- North American Animal Health Committee
- National Association for the Advancement of Haitian Descendents (New York, NY)
- North American Association of Hobby Farmers
- National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders
- North American Association for the History of the Language Sciences
- National Aquatic Animal Health Program (Canada)
- National Association for the Advancement of Hispanic People
- National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- National Aquatic Animal Health Task Force (USDA)
- National Abilympic Association of India (est. 2001)
- Nigerian Achievers Awards Institute (UK)
- Non-Analog Antifolate Inhibitors (pharmacology)
- North American Associated Inspectors (building inspections)
- National African-American Insurance Association
- North American Alliance for International Aid (Davie, Florida)
- National Association of Asian Indian Christians
- Newfoundland Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, Inc.
- North American Alfalfa Improvement Conference
- National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
- National Association of Advisers and Inspectors in Design and Technology