00 Hardcover Tribology series TP359 Honary and Richter (both National Ag-Based Lubricants Center, U.
What does NABL stand for?
NABL stands for National Ag-Based Lubricants (Center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABL
We have 13 other meanings of NABL in our Acronym Attic
- National Aquatic Biodiversity Information System
- Nigerian Association for Biblical Studies (Department of Religious Studies; University of Ibadan; Ibadan, Nigeria)
- North America Brain Injury Society
- Northern Alberta Brain Injury Society
- National Biscuit Company
- National Association of Black Journalists
- NATO Armaments Ballistic Kernel (formerly NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel)
- NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel
- National Accreditation Board for Laboratories
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (formerly National Coordination of Testing and Calibration Facilities, India)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- National Association of Business Leaders (Earth City, MO)
- Nightmare at Beaver Lake (Sammamish, WA)
- North American Basketball League
- Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek
- National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers (Newark, NJ)
- National Association of Blind Merchants
- National Association of Blind Musicians
- National Association of Blouse Manufacturers
- National Association of Building Manufacturers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lou Honary, founder of the University of Northern Iowa's National Ag-based Lubricants (NABL) Center, expects bio-based lubricants to be in widespread use within a window of two years.