Boys & Girls Clubs of America leads the national campaign with support from several non-profit partners, including America's Promise, Association of Children's Museums, Association for Library Services to Children, Communities in Schools, Easter Seals, Kids Sports Network, National AfterSchool Association, National Wildlife Federation, Save the Children, The Home Safety Council and Youth Service America.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National AfterSchool Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- Naphthylacetic Acid
- Naples Art Association (Florida)
- Narita Airport Authority (Japan)
- Nashville Auto Auction (Nashville, TN)
- National Aboriginal Alliance
- National Academy of Arts (Bulgaria)
- National Academy on Aging
- National Accreditation Authority
- National Aeronautics Association
- National Aerosol Association
- National Agents Alliance (marketing)
- National Aggregates Association
- National Airports Authority (India)
- National Airworthiness Authorities (Canada)
- National Anthropological Archives (Suitland, MD)
- National Apartment Association, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Aphasia Association
- National Aquaculture Act of 1980
- National Aquaculture Association
- National Arborist Association (now Tree Care Industry Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The summit was sponsored by NLC's Institute for Youth, Education, and Families in partnership with the Afterschool Alliance and the National AfterSchool Association, with support from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.