When The Spirit Moves: African American Dance in History and Art," a three-part project from Ohio's National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center, examines African American culture from its African origins to its American present.
What does NAAM stand for?
NAAM stands for National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center (Wilberforce, Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAM
We have 11 other meanings of NAAM in our Acronym Attic
- N-Acetylated Alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
- North Australian Aboriginal Legal Aid Service
- North American Agreement on Labour Cooperation (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- National Association for the Advancement of Liberal Colored People (Rush Limbaugh)
- National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary (Glenmont, NY)
- North American Animal Liberation Press Office
- National African American Leadership Summit
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy Survey (US Department of Education)
- Naval Air Traffic Control, Air Navigation Aids and Landing System
- North American Association for Laser Therapy
- National Archaeological Anthropological Museum (Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles)
- National Association for Alternative Medicine
- National Association of Antique Malls
- National Association of Automobile Museums
- Nepali Asociation for Astronomical Mission (astronomy club)
- Netherlands-American Association of Minnesota (Cleveland, Minnesota)
- North Atlantic Aviation Museum (Gander, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Northwest African American Museum
- National Arab American Medical Association (Birmingham, MI)
- National Association of Ancient and Medieval Arts (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I called the pharmacist and told him," says the 54-year-old director of the National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center in Wilberforce, Ohio.