To help protect the small business in Soweto and improve distribution and pricing a warehouse projection is being investigated by the Soweto Chamber, the National African Federated Chamber of Commerce, suppliers and a property company.
What does NAFCOC stand for?
NAFCOC stands for National African Federated Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NAFCOC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association for Family Child Care
- National Association of Floor Covering Distributors
- National Association of Family and Community Education
- New Albany-Floyd County Education Association (est. 1940; Indiana)
- National Factory for Can Ends Limited (Saudi Arabia)
- National Adolescent-Friendly Clinic Initiative (South Africa)
- National Alliance for Family Court Justice
- National Association For Community Mediation
- National Agriculture and Food Corporation
- National Airways and Finance Corporation Ltd. (South Africa)
- NASA/Air Force Cost Model
- Northern Africa Regional Committee for START
- National Fertilizer Company of Nigeria
- New Albany Floyd County Public Library (Indiana)
- Nonappropriated Fund Civilian Pay System
- Nonappropriated Funds Central Payroll System
- National Association of Foster Care Reviewers
- New Albany Floyd County Schools (southern Indiana)
- North American Federation of Celtic Supporters Clubs
- National Association of Federal Credit Unions
Samples in periodicals archive:
A former executive committee member of the National African Federated Chamber of Commerce, Headbush is chairman of the African Telecommunications Forum.