The National African American Tobacco Prevention Network initially supported the bill, hoping a menthol ban would be included later.
What does NAATPN stand for?
NAATPN stands for National African American Tobacco Prevention Network (Durham, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers
- National African American Tobacco Education Network
- National Asian American Theater Festival (US)
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
- North America Asia Treaty Organization
- National Agency Against Trafficking in Persons (Romania)
- National Association for the Advancement of Tall People (humor)
- National Association for the Advancement of Transgender People
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- North American Association of Technology Professionals
- National Association of Air Traffic Specialists
- Naval Airspace and Air Traffic Control Standards and Evaluation Agency
- National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (est. 2001)
- New American Art Union (Portland, OR)
- National Association of Australian University Colleges Inc.
- North American Association of Utility Distributors
- North American Aleph Users Group
- National Association of Assistant United States Attorneys
- National Association of Atomic Veterans
- Native Alliance Against Violence (Oklahoma City, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response, six public health groups--the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, American Lung Association, Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights, National African American Tobacco Prevention Network and TobaccoFree Kids Action Fund--joined the suit as co-plaintiffs and asked for $130 billion to be spent during the next 25 years to help smokers quit.