The first homes to be built in the borough under the 2011-2015 National Affordable Housing Programme (NAHP) have been completed at Bracknell Avenue in Kirkby and the keys have been handed to the tenants.
What does NAHP stand for?
NAHP stands for National Affordable Housing Programme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAHP
We have 18 other meanings of NAHP in our Acronym Attic
- North American Homeless News Network
- National Association of Holy Name Society
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (Canada)
- National Anti-Hunger Organizations
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- Needs Assessment and Health Outcomes Unit (Australian health care)
- National Animal Health Program (various organizations)
- National Association of Haitian Professionals
- National Association of Hispanic Publications
- National Association of Housing Partnerships (est. 1990)
- North American Health Plans, Inc.(est. 1983; administration)
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions (Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Indiana, PA)
- NAmibian Hang- and Paragliding Association
- National Affordable Housing Preservation Associates, Inc.
- National Association for Headteacher's Personal Assistants (UK)
- National Association of Hispanic Public Administrators, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
7m under the agency's Kickstart Round 1 programme to build a mixed development on the two sites, and an additional pounds 965,000 of National Affordable Housing Programme Grant for Ropery Court.
Ammar has responded to this initiative by establishing the National Affordable Housing Programme (NAPH), which is committed to delivering a preliminary inventory of 30,000 units.
pounds 31million for the West Midlands from the Homes and Communities Agency's National Affordable Housing Programme.
Lovell is one of only seven private sector organisations to have bid successfully for funding under the National Affordable Housing Programme for the next two years.
The New Build scheme is part of the National Affordable Housing Programme, which aims to build 35,000 homes over the next two years.
Our success in securing FirstBuy and the National Affordable Housing Programme is a true testament to this and the excellent quality of our range of homes.