THE NATIONAL AFFORDABLE HOUSING MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (NAHMA) is celebrating its 20th year as a pioneering champion of affordable multifamily housing across the nation.
What does NAHMA stand for?
NAHMA stands for National Affordable Housing Management Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North American Hockey League
- Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association
- National Animal Health Laboratory Network
- National Association of Hispanic and Latino Studies (Scarborough, ME)
- National Arts and Humanities Month
- National Association of Hosiery Manufacturers
- Native American Heritage Month
- Native American Holocaust Museum
- North American Hardcore Movement
- Not a Happy Man
- Native American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- North American Hazardous Materials Management Association
- National Association of HMO Regulators
- National Animal Health Monitoring System
- National Affordable Housing Network (Butte, MT)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- North American Homeless News Network
- National Association of Holy Name Society
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (Canada)
- National Anti-Hunger Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
28-30 National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) Fall Meeting-Regulatory, Washington, D.
The National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) Affordable 100 comprises the largest affordable multifamily property management companies, ranked by affordable unit counts.
March 2007 March 4-6 National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) Winter Meeting-Legislative, Washington, D.
com] March 2007 March 4-6 National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) Winter Meeting-Legislative, Washington, D.