What does NANDS stand for?
NANDS stands for National Advisory Neurological Disorders and Stroke
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Non Custodial Moms, Inc.
- National Association of Noise Control Officials
- National Association of Nurses for Contraception and Sexual Health (UK)
- Neither Agree Nor Disagree (surveys)
- Nested Analysis and Design
- Non-Alzheimer Neuropsychiatric Diseases
- Not And (electronic logic gate)
- North American Nuclear Detection Architecture
- New Approach Notified and Designated Organisations (EU notifications, standards and directives)
- North American Network for Democratic Republic of Nepal (Washington, DC)
- National Advisory Neurological Disorders and Stroke Council (US)
- National Association for Nursery Education (now the National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- Nick At Nite Events
- Non-Assessable Non-Exempt (income)
- North Atlantic Neuro Epidemiology Alliances (Denmark)
- Norwegian American North Everest Expedition
- Naval Aviation News (periodical; US Navy)
- National Association of Nigerian Footballers (soccer)
- North American Native Fishes Association
- Naval Air Navigation Facility Advisory Committee (US Navy)