8 million, reports the National Advisory Mental Health Council.
What does NAMHC stand for?
NAMHC stands for National Advisory Mental Health Council (National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAMHC in our Acronym Attic
- North Arkansas Meat Goat Association
- North American Marine General Insurance Company, Ltd. (Oregon)
- North American Man Gerbil Love Association
- North American Man Goat Love Association (humor)
- North American Man/Girl Love Association
- National Artists for Mental Health (Catskill, NY)
- National Association for Mental Health
- Nevada Association of Manufactured Home Owners, Inc
- National Association of Mental Health Administrators
- North American Morab Horse Association/Registry
- National Association for Music in Higher Education (UK)
- National Agency for Meteorology, Hydrology and Environment Monitoring (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia)
- North American Malignant Hyperthermia Group
- National Association for the Mentally Handicapped of Ireland
- Nordic-Baltic Association for Medical and Health Information (est. 1994)
- Nomura Asset Management Hong Kong
- National Association of Mining History Organisations
- National Association of Minority Homeownership
- National Association of Mental Health Planning and Advisory Councils (Alexandria, VA)
- National Network for Aboriginal Mental Health Research (est. 2001; Canadian Institutes of Health Research; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Advisory Mental Health Council Workgroup on Child and Adolescent Mental Health Intervention Development and Deployment.
In the process we work to create an environment in which clients can learn to recognize healthy and unhealthy patterns for themselves and move toward positive change, on the assumption that information promotes empowerment, opportunity and potential for enhanced self-esteem and well-being (Gutierrez, Parsons, & Cox, 1998; Marsh 1994; National Advisory Mental Health Council 1998; Saleebey 1996).
Darrel Regier, scientific director on several National Advisory Mental Health Council reports on insurance parity, indicated that the costs of providing partial or full parity-level benefits can be controlled while increasing access to care.