The National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria for Foods endorsed the HACCP approach for food safety and set down seven principles (National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria for Foods, 1997).
What does NACMCF stand for?
NACMCF stands for National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria for Foods
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACMCF
We have 2 other meanings of NACMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Association of Concerned Motorcyclists
- Numerical Analysis and Computational Mechanics (research group)
- National Association of Credit Management Southeast (Norcross, GA)
- National Agricultural Commodities Marketing Association (Royal Exchange, New South Wales, Australia)
- National Association of Chinese Martial Arts
- National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (Cleveland, OH)
- NATO Air Command & Control Management Agency
- North American Chinese Martial Arts Federation (Kensington, MD)
- North American Country Music Association International
- National Advisory Committee on Microbial Criteria for Foods (US FDA)
- National Action Committee for Minorities in Engineering (White Plains, NY)
- National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering
- Non-Adiabatic Coupling Matrix Element
- Naval Aviation Configuration Management Expertise Development
- Neuropsychology and Complementary Medicine (cognitive disorders)
- National Advisory Council on Migrant Health
- Navy Automated Civilian Manpower Information System
- North Adams Community Memorial Library (North Adams, MI)
- National Advisory Committee on Maternal Mortality
- National Association of Cigarette Machine Operators (UK)