This was one of the most important conclusions of the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders.
What does NAACD stand for?
NAACD stands for National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAACD
- Nurse Aide Advisory Committee
- National Association for the Advancement of Canadian-Americans
- North American Anti Cussing Association (Bellingham, WA)
- National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers (South Africa)
- Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors (Nashville, TN)
- National Afro-American Corvette Club (Missouri City, TX)
- National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada
- Northern Areas AIDS Control Consortium (Pakistan)
- Northwest Athletic Association of Community Colleges (Washington and Oregon)
- North American Association of Central Cancer Registries
- National Alliance Against Christian Discrimination
- National Alliance against Construction Defects (online resource)
- National Association of Advisors for Computers in Education (UK)
- National Animal Agriculture Conservation Framework
- National Asian American Community Foundation
- National Association Against Consumer Fraud
- North American Association of Community Hebrew High Schools
- National Association of Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Employees
- National Associations Active in Criminal Justice
- National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian Latinos
Samples in periodicals archive:
Report of the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders.