ERSP, the electronic direct-response industry's self-regulatory forum, is administered by the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) with policy oversight by the National Advertising Review Council (NARC).
What does NARC stand for?
NARC stands for National Advertising Review Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NARC
We have 127 other meanings of NARC in our Acronym Attic
- National Angora Rabbit Breeders Club
- North American Reptile Breeders Conference
- Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority
- Nagasi Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Multi-Purpose Cooperative (Philippines)
- Network of Asian River Basin Organizations (Japan)
- National Association of Railway Business Women
- Narcotics (officer)
- Nashua Area Radio Club (Nashua, NH)
- National Abaca Research Center (Leyte State University)
- National Access and Rescue Centre (Kendal, Cumbria, UK)
- National Agriculture Research Centre
- National Amateur Retriever Championship
- National Association for Retarded Children
- National Association of Regional Councils
- National Avian Research Center
- National Rainbow Coalition (Kenyan political party)
- National Rainbow Coalition (UK)
- Native American Resource Center
- Navy Automatic Relay Controller
- Nepal Agricultural Research Council