Launched in January 2000, the national advertising campaign featuring the duck quacking, "AFLAAAAC," produced a significant increase in Aflac's name recognition--from 12% to more than 90%, according to Aflac.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for National Advertising Campaign
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAC
We have 519 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Accreditation Commission
- National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs
- National Acquisition Center (DVA)
- National Action Committee (on the Status of Women)
- National Activation Center
- National Addiction Centre
- National Adjudicatory Council
- National Administrative Council (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- National Administrator's Credential
- National Adoption Center
- National Advisory Committee
- National Advisory Council
- National Advocacy Center
- National Agency Check
- National Agricultural Center (UK)
- National Agroforestry Center
- National AIDS Clearinghouse (US CDC)
- National Aids Council (WHO)
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- National Amateur Championship (Ogden, UT; dog competition)